iMatrix utilizes a state-of-the-art colocation facility to support our various operating environments.
- Built for mission critical server colocation, disaster recovery, and development environments. Access controls, procedures, and security measures are in place to accommodate HIPAA, PCI and SOC 2 standards.
- -24×7 Security and Access Controls
- -24×7 Monitoring system
- -24×7 Friendly, Helpful, Quick to Respond Onsite Staff
- -Diverse A and B Redundant Power
- -FM200/Pre-action Fire Sprinkler and Computer Safe Fire Extinguisher
- -Redundant CRAC Units
- -Hot/Cold Aisles Containment
- -Over 300 fiber counts with multiple entrances into the facility
- -A blended network model with multiple and redundant 10G networks from top level carriers such as Level 3, NTT Communications and Telia Sonera.
- -To eliminate any single point of failure, we have a 2N power infrastructure (A and B) from two diverse power systems. Starting from dual utility feeds with backup generators on each side, our Power Distribution Units (PDU) are protected and conditioned by UPS 24×7 to have clean wave and stable power to our appliances.
What Does All This Mean?
1) Your uptime and processing is secure and you can sleep at night
2) You don’t have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to properly run your business applications